Letzter Beitrag: 04.04.2011, 00:08
Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 03.04.2011, 21:42 von fashion_m.
Questions about Nokia 8110 Matrix Phone
Greetings fellows,
I'm a collector of unused retro mobile phones. Now I am searching for an unused Nokia 8110. Any suggestions where can I get one from?
I am also performing the ususal (for me) preliminary research and I have some questions.
1. What's the model of the original charger for Nokia 8110, what's its output voltage and does it have the thick or thin Nokia jack? The battery for this phone is 7.2 V, so what should be the voltage of the charger? The charger is the same for Nokia 8110, 3110, 3810 and 1610. Where can I buy such a charger?
2. Where can I buy decent batery for this phone? I found some original batteries, but what would be their condition after 10+ years of storage?
Thanks. Smile
[Bild: Nokia-8110.jpg]
Zitieren #1
Text Re: Questions about Nokia 8110 Matrix Phone
Hi and Welcome to NokiaPort.de forums

1) The original Nokia charger shipped with Nokia 8110 is ACH-6. It's the same for Nokia 3110 and 16x0.
See the technical specifications behind this link: http://www.nokiaport.de/index.php?pid=charger
The device features the 3,5mm Nokia jack.

2) It might be difficult to get original Nokia batteries in good condition for this phone. Sorry for not knowing where to buy new batteries for this phone.

Regards,
[ExiTuS]
Webmaster / Administrator

NokiaPort.de - The Center Of Mobile Modification | Twitter | YouTube
» Buch: Nokia - Mobiletelefone im Details (316 Seiten / 126 Abbildungen)
» Nokia TAC Database - Handy-Identifizierung via IMEI
» nokia-tuning.net - Tune up your Nokia!
» N95-Info - Info-Ressource zum Nokia N95
» Wusstest-Du.de ...täglich wissen!
» LIVE ESCAPE GAME FORUM Erste Deutsche und Internationale Community und Diskussionsplattform für Live Escape Rooms and Adventure Games

Nokia Hot Topics: Reset/Formatierung | Tasten-Codes | Zugriffscodes | Sicherheitscode | Unlock | Typenbezeichnungen | Nokia Series | DCT/BB5 | Symbian-Geräte | Display-Symbole | Dual-SIM-Adapter | Made In | Akkus | Ladegeräte | Datenkabel | Vorstellungen | FW-Update: JAF, Phoenix | Datensicherung

Wernicke Cipher (Chiffrierung)
Unlösbares Problem? -> das Nötel :-)
Zitieren #2