Letzter Beitrag: 08.11.2009, 01:23
Denial: I just put a picture - YOU did the rest!
[Bild: i_just_put_a_picture_small.png]
Click the image to enlarge

The official denial to rumors of the mysterious full touchscreen phone from NokiaPort.de:

Denial - I just put a picture - YOU did the rest! (Download PDF, 332 KByte)

Zitat:My artwork

It is now months ago when I played around with a nice template to "create" a new touchscreen phone according to my own preferences.
I got the idea when I saw a phones picture in an official presentation, which was published a longer time ago. I'm not sure if it was presentation of Nokia, Symbian, Maemo or anything else. It’s a kind of clipart, indeed a nice template to bother.

To be honest I was not able to decide which UI to use for the display of that phone. So I had a quick web search and found a photo of a Nokia N800 Internet Tablet. It fitted the phones body consummately, although it ran the outdated Maemo 4 user interface. A hot phone with old UI!? I didn’t care… some of you recognized that mistake.

The beginning

The story began with a quite simple tweet on my twitter account in early September.
The holy message: "Nokia iPhone-like, [image-link]". (Sep 9th)
That's it!

For weeks the tweet remained undiscovered and I believed it wouldn't change.
But I was mistaken…

39 days later

On October, 15th the mysterious phone caused quite a stir when a Chinese website put the headline of leaked Nokia N920. They proved their theory with my picture and added further technical specifications, hehe.
In a short time period the news spread around the world. Many editors doubled the wrong information.

There were never published any details of the fictional phone by myself. Furthermore I never claimed that device to be Nokia N920! It was this picture on twitter only which became the attraction of all these headlines worldwide.

Was it my intention to kid all of you?
Of course not! If I intended to do so, I would have published the picture on several web platforms by myself to support spreading the news. I didn’t.
I try to keep the image of NokiaPort.de as serious and reliable as possible. That’s the reason why I now throw the lights on this issue.

I just put a picture, YOU did the rest!

A compliment
to all those on finding the relevant mistake in my picture: the screenshot of the old UI. Your doubts were justified. Unfortunately you did not convince others in several discussions.

Many thanks
to the guy who shot the photo of Nokia N800 Internet Tablet. Also many thanks for comments like this in several discussions:
• "The photo you see here looks pretty real"
• "looks like a great tablet"
• "... but it looks too good to not be true"
• “Wow, finally a touch device from Nokia which looks prudential”
• "To me this indicates a photo shop job, a very good one ..."

I'm sorry
for all editors who spent engagement and time to write articles, Nokia press department probably got some calls regarding this issue and all enthusiasts who seem to be very disappointed now.

Nevertheless I enjoyed it Smile

Regards,
[ExiTuS], NokiaPort.de

PS: Have a look at the results for "Nokia N920" on google. OMG, what have YOU done? Smile

[Bild: google_results_n920.png]

[ExiTuS]
Webmaster / Administrator

NokiaPort.de - The Center Of Mobile Modification | Twitter | YouTube
» Buch: Nokia - Mobiletelefone im Details (316 Seiten / 126 Abbildungen)
» Nokia TAC Database - Handy-Identifizierung via IMEI
» nokia-tuning.net - Tune up your Nokia!
» N95-Info - Info-Ressource zum Nokia N95
» Wusstest-Du.de ...täglich wissen!
» LIVE ESCAPE GAME FORUM Erste Deutsche und Internationale Community und Diskussionsplattform für Live Escape Rooms and Adventure Games

Nokia Hot Topics: Reset/Formatierung | Tasten-Codes | Zugriffscodes | Sicherheitscode | Unlock | Typenbezeichnungen | Nokia Series | DCT/BB5 | Symbian-Geräte | Display-Symbole | Dual-SIM-Adapter | Made In | Akkus | Ladegeräte | Datenkabel | Vorstellungen | FW-Update: JAF, Phoenix | Datensicherung

Wernicke Cipher (Chiffrierung)
Unlösbares Problem? -> das Nötel :-)
Zitieren #1
Text RE: [Nokia N920] Denial: I just put a picture - YOU did the rest!
ich hab gestern abend bei areamobile den bericht drüber gelesen Big Grin und da stand es das es ein fake von Exitus ist Big Grin und ich hat mich auf das telefon schon sooogefreut Tongue
[CENTER]www.ImmoDelux.de
KOSTENLOSE IMMOBILIEN ANZEIGEN ! ! !
[/CENTER]
Zitieren #2
Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 21.10.2009, 14:12 von Harley-TSI.
Wäre schick, wenns kommen würde Wink
Zitieren #3
das stimmt
Zitieren #4
Sieht richtig klasse aus das ding....bis 1-2 Jahren hat Nokia schon sowas bestimmt draußen Wink....dann hießt es Ade n97
Zitieren #5
Wieso ade N97? Dieses Ding hat keine QWERTZ, N97 schon Wink
Zitieren #6